Russian Kettlebell Swing along with the traditional push-up. What you'll be doing is performing sets of each and alternating between them. It's a simple but almost punishing workout depending on how far you want to take it.
kettlebell rack behind her. The kettlebells at the bottom of the rack are monstrous!
kettlebell deadlifts. That then increases to 8 handstand-ups and 8 deadlifts before the last set of 13 each. The final task is to lunge to the finish line with 2 kettlebells overhead.
Russian Kettlebell Swing incorrectly can lead to back pain. By over-extending the swing and not keeping your back straight or rigid, you're putting more pressure on your lower back instead of having it evenly distributed. It's an easy mistake to make because a lot of tutorials and videos assume people will imitate the swing motions as shown.
American Kettlebell Swing and the Russian Kettlebell Swing, both are excellent at working out many muscles at the same time. If you're a long distance runner, you know how important it is to keep your hamstrings and quads healthy. Performing those top 3 exercises is a great way to ensure to do just that.
- The Kettlebell Goblet Squat Works Wonders For Your Leg Muscles
- Torch Belly Fat With This High-Intensity Kettlebell Workout
- Kettlebell Exercise Chart Sorted By Skill and Muscle Group
- Kettlebell Forearm Guards Protect Your Wrists From Bruising
- Bollywood’s Preity Zinta Does Kettlebell Squats to Stay in Shape