Unless you’ve personally used kettlebells, it may be difficult to fully appreciate what athletes accomplish in both preparing for and competing in kettlebell sport. An article from the Daily Citizen caught our attention detailing Wisconsin native Jordan Tyjeski’s journey to competing in the Kettlebell Sport World Championship held in Latvia earlier this month. It’s a remarkable story that left us wanting more.
- A Closer Look at the Muscle Groups Used in the Kettlebell Swing
- 3 Kettlebell Workouts Combined Into One Super Workout
- Dissecting the kettlebell swing – performing the proper technique
- Jordan Tyjeski Wins 3 Gold Medals in Kettlebell Sport World Championship
- Slow and steady full-body 5-exercise kettlebell workout