Unless you’ve personally used kettlebells, it may be difficult to fully appreciate what athletes accomplish in both preparing for and competing in kettlebell sport. An article from the Daily Citizen caught our attention detailing Wisconsin native Jordan Tyjeski’s journey to competing in the Kettlebell Sport World Championship held in Latvia earlier this month. It’s a remarkable story that left us wanting more.
- Kettlebell Swing + Curtsy Lunge Combo for Boosting Leg Strength
- Philadelphia Kettlebell Gym Mimics Karate Progession System
- How to perform the kettlebell clean the RIGHT way
- Former Bachelorette star launches gym that incorporates kettlebells
- This Up and Down Kettlebell Flow Workout is Simple, Fast, and Effective